Caye Caulker to San Pedro to Chetumal
- Our office is located at the main back bridge on the lagoon side. The passenger must check in one (1) hour before departure time.
- Boat departs at 7 AM sharp. All passengers must check in and wait until all passengers checked and its time to board. Passengers will be transported to san pedro, Ambergris caye which is 30 minutes away and Belize immigration & customs are waiting.
- When arriving in San Pedro, passengers will check in with passports at our office first. Then, proceed through immigration.
- All luggage will be transferred from the Caye Caulker vessel to the International vessel. At 8 AM, the vessel is ready to board for a safe and comfortable ride with our helpful stewardess.
San Pedro to Chetumal
- Boat leaves at 8:00 AM. You must check in one (1) hour before at the San Pedro International Terminal that is located west at the end of Buccaneer street.
- After checking, you will proceed to check the Belize immigration process. This takes an approximate time of 30 minutes whereby you will need to pay a departure tax of $40.00 BZD or $20.00 USD cash only. When all passengers have checked through then, the ferry departs the island of San Pedro, Ambergris Caye making its way to Chetumal, Quintana Roo, Mexico. Boat ride is only 90 minutes.
- While on the boat ride, you can enjoy a free movie and refreshments on board. While on board, you will be given the necessary paper work to fill out for the Mexican Immigration process. You will be provided with assistance for the process. All restrictions will be explained to all passengers i.e. all illegal and prohibited goods in Chetumal, Mexico.
- Upon arrival a quick inspection by the Mexican military will be carried out to search for any illegal items in handbags and luggage. There is an arrival tourism tax fee of $500 pesos cash only.
- Please note the Mexican immigration will provide each with a tourism for which will need to fill out and proceed with the check in. After finished with custom proceeds and you will need to have your luggage on hand.
Chetumal to San Pedro and Caye Caulker
- Arriving at the main pier called (El Muelle Fiscal); San Pedro Water Jets will be the first office to the right. The check in process will once again begin i.e passport check in, luggage check in, and arrangements for immigration process. Kindly ensure yourself that reservations be printed.
- After checking in at the office, tickets are issued for records. You eventually proceed to the immigration process, where as you are to present the tourism card and pay necessary exit fees.
- After finishing with the immigration process, a small lobby with a convenience store and a roof-top restaurant will be available for a quick snack or an ice cold drink. Departure time is at 3:00 PM.
- Before embarking the boat the Mexican Military and the Customs Agent will carry out inspections for illegal items and prohibited goods. Searches on handbags and luggage will be carried out amongst the passengers scheduled to leave. Boarding of passengers will take a few minutes. Passengers will enjoy the services of our helpful stewardess who will guide you along the journey. The boat ride is approximately 90 minutes.
- After 90 minutes of boat ride, the first is at San Pedro. In San Pedro all passengers will unboard vessel for Belizean immigration and customs process. Border management agents will guide you to have all necessary documents ready for the immigration and customs process. This will fasten the process of Belizean entrance. passengers that proceed to Caye Caulker will be boarded on another vessel that is scheduled to leave at 5:30 pm. The journey to Caye Caulker is only 30 minutes ride.